Frequently Asked Questions and Return Policy
We are currently only taking ***INVITATION*** orders at this time.
All other items from the site are temporarily down until further notice.
Do you accept out-of-state or international orders?
- Yes, absolutely! We ship to destinations throughout the U.S. and internationally on a regular basis.
Is there sales tax?
- Only for shipping addresses to MN, there will be an additional 6.725% sales tax added after the order has been placed for taxable items. Shipping to all other states will not have sales tax applied to the order, resulting in additional savings for you.
What currency are the prices quoted in and what currency is accepted for payment?
- The prices are quoted in U.S. dollars and payment is accepted in U.S. dollars only. If you are an international client, it is your responsibility to understand the conversion from your currency to the U.S. dollar when making a credit card payment.
- For dresses, there is a transaction fee of $5/bridesmaid dress or $20/bridal gown for credit card payments.
Can coupons and free shipping offer be combined?
-No, discounts cannot be combined.
What is the shipping time frame?
-Most items take 1-2 weeks to receive once ordered, some exceptions apply.
What is the return policy?
- For dresses, as with most bridal shops, every order is a special order for the client based on size, colors, style, etc. and as such cannot be changed, canceled, exchanged, or returned once placed; any deposits and/or payments are non-refundable.
However, we guarantee the order will arrive as the exact size, color, style etc.
that you have ordered. If anything should be different than ordered, contact us immediately within 7 days of receipt and we will remedy the situation.
- For swimwear, due to the nature of this item, there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- For personalized items or custom dyed items, there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- For tiaras, jewelry, and veils from AA BRIDAL and Jessica McClintock, there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- For all other items (excluding dresses, swimwear, personalized & custom dyed items, and tiaras, jewelry & veils from AA BRIDAL and Jessica McClintock) there is a 20% re-stocking fee for items that are returned within 30 days in their original condition. You MUST contact us for a return number and shipping address per item prior to returning each item (if you do not, you will not recieve a credit back). You will be refunded the order total, less shipping (if you received free shipping from the site, there is a $10 return service fee per designer that an item is returned to), and you are responsible for shipping back to the respective designers. You should also send it via a trackable method back to the respective designers, we are not responsible for lost packages.
- For all items, should any item be recieved damaged, it must be replaced/exchanged for the identical item.
To ensure your satisfaction with the order, please ask any and all questions prior to placing your order.